Social Media Accounts
As DNAinfo's audience development director in New York and CHicago, I oversee our strategies in social media, search, analytics, newsletters and partnerships. Our traffic has grown by more than 50 percent, to record highs, after my first year with the neighborhood news publisher.
In my two years at the New York Daily News, we grew social traffic by more than 400 percent, organically grew our Facebook fans from 45,000 to more than 1 million, and established a presence on Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, Snapchat, Periscope and Pinterest. We also were ranked the No. 1 Twitter account and No. 5 Facebook account among all U.S. publishers.
At Patch, I ran the national Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr accounts. I started as a reporter and editor based out of Bel Air, Md., where I ran the No. 1-ranked site in the company, based on traffic and revenue.
- Blind Bel Air Man Murdered
- Manhattan woman gives birth to son in the back seat of hired car
- Gus's Deli Owner Among 14 Arrested in Drug Bust
- Husky Charged with Rape Night After Winning Kick
- Police Target House for Serving Alcohol to Minors
- Mount St. Mary's in Dayton